When it comes to Remote Lab Access, Simple is Better
Computers at educational institutions often use a combination of specific hardware and software tools that are impossible to transfer to the cloud. Thankfully, Splashtop remote desktop software gives users a simple and secure way to remotely control school, university, or district computers in real time from any other device.
Splashtop remote desktop software lets users remotely access and take control of on-site computers from their own devices. Once connected, they’ll see the screen of the remote computer on their own device and be able to use any application or file as if they were sitting in front of it. Splashtop is the best solution for virtual labs due to benefits including:
- High performance remote connections with HD quality, 4k streaming, and multi-monitor support
- An easy to use online web console where admins can centrally deploy and manage their users and computers
- Easy to set up and maintain, and far more secure than outdated VPN solutions
Get started with a free trial so you can see for yourself how easy it can be to give students access to lab computers.
Remote Lab Access
- Solutions specifically designed for providing student access to shared lab computers
- Active Directory / SSO Integration available
- Our team can assist in configuring a solution and schedule a demo
- CONTACT US
Benefits of Choosing Splashtop
VIRTUAL LABS WITH SPLASHTOP BUSINESS ACCESS
Everything is centrally managed in the Splashtop web console. See, group, and manage all school computers, users, and the devices they’re remoting from. Set access permissions. Keep logs of remote sessions, and more. You can also access lab computers to provide remote support. Want to provide remote support to any student or faculty device? See Splashtop SOS.
Easy to set up once receiving invite, users just create their account and download the Splashtop Business app on their device. Then with just a click they can launch a remote connection into a school computer instantly.
MORE REASONS TO TURN TO SPLASHTOP REMOTE DESKTOP SOFTWARE
- Enhance remote learning by giving students unlimited access to resources that would’ve only been accessible on campus computers in-person
- Free Adobe Creative Cloud access for students ends July 6, 2020. Use Splashtop to give students and faculty access to school computers running Adobe tools
- More about remote computer labs with Splashtop
Get Started for free
Give students and faculty remote access to school computers from their own devices. Virtualize your lab and enable users to access it from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in San Jose, California and founded in 2006. Splashtop delivers the best-value remote access, remote support, and screen mirroring solutions. Splashtop remote access solutions are used by more than 200,000 businesses and more than 30 million users for more than 800 million sessions.
Why are our prices so low?
Splashtop is committed to providing the best value in remote computer access at prices up to 80% less than the competition. We do it with a hardworking team and our solutions cost less because we spend less on marketing and rely on our happy customers to help spread the word. Thanks for your support.